Sunday, November 21, 2010

~Meet Leah~

Hello Beautiful Brides! My name is Leah Melone and I wanted to introduce myself and begin to tell you a little bit about my passion for weddings. I love sharing my wedding ideas and inspirations with brides and other wedding lovers. I am currently the Salon Coordinator at Solutions Bridal Designer House and I will also be blogging on a regular basis for Stylish Traditions.

I'm 23 years old and I got married to the love of my life on June 5, 2010. After receiving my degree in Public Relations and planning my wedding from start to finish, I knew that the wedding industry had to become part of my life. I had a vintage style wedding in Williamsburg, Virginia, and we had the time of our lives. I think every bride deserves to have an absolutely incredible time on their wedding day.


I bought my Rivini gown from Solutions before I began working there. I was completely in love with my gown. I found it on a trunk show weekend, and I made a few custom changes to make it unique to fit my personality.

My goal was to have a black and white wedding, with the addition of charcoal and green accents. The reception was held in a garden pavilion, complete with crystal trees, a candy bar, and nonstop dancing.




I feel better now that I have shown you a little bit about me and my personal wedding style. I love creating inspiration boards and offering my advice on any topics that you suggest! I look forward to being a part of the great things happening with Stylish Traditions. Thanks for reading!



xoxo,
~*Leah*~

No comments:

Post a Comment