Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bridesmaid Bargain

When brides ask me for advice on finding their wedding gown and choosing their bridesmaid dresses, I always recommend making an appointment at a fabulous bridal salon so they can work with experienced stylists who know the gowns best. Almost always do I suggest ordering the bridesmaid dresses from a salon where quality, size and delivery can be depended upon. However, for budget-friendly brides there are always exceptions!

Recently while in Miami I stumbled across the Adventura Mall and into Forever 21... stumbled as in I heard about how amazing this mall was and made it a priority to go! There on a rack were dozens of floor length, flowy blue dresses and immediately I thought, BRIDESMAID! For the ridiculous price of $32.80 sizes were offered from 0-14 making it a purchase your bridesmaids will love you for. I highly doubt the quality or sizing measures up to any dress ordered from a salon, but this option could be great for brides (and bridesmaids!) on a a serious bridal budget.






No comments:

Post a Comment