Friday, April 8, 2011

Vow Renewal at the Ritz

Recently I had the privilege to attend a vow renewal as a guest with my boyfriend, Crafton. It was amazing! The ceremony was both beautiful and touching and the reception was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't help but blog about the event... take a look at the details:



Ceremony was held indoors at the Ritz-Carlton Sarasota. The white feathers against the pink drape was stunning! Congrats Kevin & Francesca!


Me & Crafton having a wonderful time!


The centerpieces were silver candelabras overflowing with white cymbidium orchids and crystals with a hydrangea base. Beautiful!


Francesca choose peacock feathers as a theme and carried them from the invitations into the decor and place settings.


This cake was fabulous, plain and simple! I still can't get over how tall it was.....


There I am with the cake towering over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment