Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our 1st BizBash

This week I had the opportunity to attend the event conference and awards BizBash... it was so much fun! Held in Ft. Lauderdale at the Broward County Convention Center it showcased the leading vendors in the event industry. There I attended the Event Leadership Institute and met some fabulous vendors from all over Florida. Here are some of my favorite details from the show:


I loved this Moroccan themed decor company, Caidal's booth!



Room Service by AFR had an ice wall step and repeat where you could get your pictures taken. Bubble had butterfly centerpieces... very creative!



Favorite linen & tabletop! Very clean modern, I love the resort feel it has.



Winner of the tablescape competition. Each table was themed to a different season, this one was "Winter Wonderland."


Another tablescape that was really great... "Easter."


I had an amazing time attending BizBash for the first time this year. Congrats to all the Tampa and Central Florida vendors that won awards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment