Monday, March 1, 2010

More Than Just Pintuck & Satin

Recently I met with Stacey Waters from Connie Duglin to familiarize myself with some of their new collections. So cute!!! Linens have come a long way from two or three traditional choices. Connie Duglin offers a variety of detailed and unique linens for any type of event. A sexy bachelorette party coming up? Gatsby in lollipop is a flirty option that reminds me of avant-garde flappers in the 20's. A lovely shower and with family and friends? Ribbon Taffeta in apple and azalea is a sweet, girly linen I can see at a brunch. All in all the linens are really cute and really fresh. No more satin for me, Confetti will be at my next birthday!
















Connie Duglin "Metro" linens shown for an event at the Centre Club in Tampa, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment