Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cake-a-holic

I am a self proclaimed sugar addict. So when it comes to wedding cake, I am allll about it! I had the opportunity to spend an afternoon with Chef Michael of Let Them Eat Cake a few weeks ago. What an experience! He and his staff showed me the time of my life filled with nothing but sugar.

Every bride will experience a personal and unique cake consultation at Let Them Eat Cake as Chef Michael welcomes everyone into his home, his kitchen. The consultation takes place behind the scenes where you will walk out somewhat of a cake expert with a sketch of your future wedding cake.

One of their best advantages is their excellent butter cream skills. I've seen a LOT of wedding cakes and I couldn't even tell the difference between some of their butter cream and fondant cakes. They also specialize in creating completely edible cake toppers made from chocolate. Did I mention some are complimentary!














1 comment:

  1. Michael is awesome! He did the cake for our wedding and it was a masterpiece. We sat down and brainstormed a design with him and he made it reality. The coolest part was that the top layer was balanced on four champagne flutes, which we did the toast out of =)

    ReplyDelete