Thursday, January 12, 2012

Newest Stylish Traditions Coordinator!


I'm so excited to be a part of the Stylish Traditions team!  I recently moved to Tampa from Orlando where I was in the wedding industry for multiple years working as a Wedding Coordinator.  I began my love of events during my time in college at The Florida State University!  I have spanned a wide range of events: everything from non-profit organizations, to bridal showers, to small and large scale weddings.

My passion lies in weddings; I love being a part of the most important day of my bride and groom's lives! I want to be a resource for the latest trends mixed with the most classic elements that will make each wedding day timeless. My organization and knowledge on the best vendors, appropriate budgeting and most efficient ways of planning will make your wedding day preparation be a stress-free, memorable experience!  


Below are just some of my favorite things I've found today!







No comments:

Post a Comment