Monday, August 23, 2010

ABC Florida Regional Conference

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend the ABC Florida Regional Conference at the World Golf Village Renaissance Hotel in St. Augustine. It was so much fun! Not only did I learn tons from seasoned wedding planners Ana Cruz and Linyette Richardson-Hall, but I got to meet other planners from all over Florida.
Here are some pictures I snapped while in St. Augustine for the weekend:

My favorite centerpiece... it was for a Giddy Up Cowboy Breakfast!


My favorite.. Ana Cruz was such an inspiration!


Linnyette Richardson-Hall gave a speech on Destiny


Me with Sarah from Room Service by AFR


Me in front of the Casa Monica Hotel... looks a little like our logo!



Special thanks to the ABC Florida chapter for sending me there on scholarship... it was truly a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment