Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lilly Wedding


Do you know how bad I am DYING to do a Lilly Pulitzer wedding?! I'm such a fan of the preppy designer.

Not only do the bright prints remind me of living in NYC but whenever I'm wearing Lilly I always match Crafton's Southern style so well! Look at the potential of creating a pink and green Lilly wedding with one of their signature patterns throughout the entire wedding:


Super cute invitations:













Pink and green bouquet!












Ties for the groom and groomsmen:













Bridesmaid dresses your girls WILL wear again!













Yummy Lilly inspired cake:













Registry gift for the bride:











Lol, okay so maybe not realistically! But seriously, is this not the cutest golf cart you've ever seen!?

No comments:

Post a Comment