Monday, June 21, 2010

Nothing Like A Fun Party & Tasty Martini!


Last Thursday marked the "official" grand opening party for Solutions Bridal's new Orlando store at the Shoppes at The Mall of Millenia. What a fun party, Crafton and I had such a blast!



These were my favorite details:
- Signature martinis that were named after some of my favorite designers, Rivini and Kenneth Pool
- Photomingle, the cool alternative to a photo booth and my new obsession
- Tasty treats such as sesame seared tuna by Moore Fine Foods and best cupcakes you have ever had from Anna Cakes
- Great music by who else but DJ Carl!

Shannen from Solutions did a fabulous job... what a natural event planner! Check out some pictures I snapped from my phone!


Newell Fox, the owner of Solutions Bridal at the ribbon cutting ceremony


Me & party planner Shannen Kykta of Solutions. I love her!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Heather! And yes Shannen is quite the natural party planner. I'm glad you had a great time and look forward to many good times to come!

    Cara Tomlinson
    Marketing and Special Events Assistant
    Solutions Bridal Orlando

    ReplyDelete