Monday, May 10, 2010

MIA but now I'm BACK!

Okay.... so it's been a while since I've last blogged. A very, very long while! But since I've been MIA I've been busy blogging for Solutions Bridal, busy preparing for an upcoming wedding at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando, and not so busy on vacation to the Caribbean Islands!

Take a look at some of the great shots we got while on vacation:


While blogging for Solutions Bridal I came about some exciting news about their Orlando Grand Opening. "Lucky in Love" is the theme as they open the new store near the Millenia Mall at 4194 Conroy Rd. Suite 103. From May 21- Sunday 23rd Solutions will be hosting a Kenneth Pool trunk show featuring new collections and hard to find gowns.

Take a look at Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel's gown she wore at her recent wedding. PS- It's Kenneth Pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment